| || |
- Mark two inches from the bottom on the four pieces of 1x6 lumber
- Use the 1x6's to form a box around the plywood square, nailing the plywood at the 2" line you drew.
- Put the two 36" boards on opposite sides and then the 37.5" boards on the remaining two sides, nailing all the corners together
- Attach the legs to the bottom corners of the plywood square
- Now the frame is complete!
- For the upholstered portion first wrap the 1x6's in batting and secure in place with staples
- Take a long strip of fabric and wrap it around the outside of the frame and then fold the fabric over the top of the frame and staple it on the inside.
- Then, turning the entire project over stretch the fabric to the underside and staple it there
- Finally, I was lazy and just wrapped the fabric around my cushion and safety pinned it in place. Then squashed the pillow into the frame.